- Full-Scale Service
- Consulting Service
- 10 MW Solar Production Line - Basic
- 10 MW PV Production Line - Classic
- 25 MW Solar Manufacturing Line B
- 25 MW PV Manufacturing Line C
- 25 MW Photovoltaic Manufacturing
- 75 MW Turnkey Solar Module Line B
- 75 MW Turnkey PV Module Line C
- 75 MW PV Turnkey Manufacturing P
J.v.G. Tabber-Stringer 120 MIC - GT 600 ... for cells to 180 microns
01. seperate cell loading station for continuous loading of cells out of seven stack magazines
02. centering station and loading onto 1 or 2 tracks/lines
03. preparing, crimping, holding and correction of the soldering ribbons, with all holders and flux facilities
04. special ribbon treatment for extra thin cells
05. 2 or 3 busbars (3 busbar: option)
06. infrared soldering heads, vision system after soldering: option
07. control of: - soldering temperature and time profile / - pressure and time for clamping unit / - cooling temperature and time profile
08. cell transport in 1 or 2 lines, onto special conveyor belt with vaccum, with continuous and controlled pre-heating
09. string indexing on 1 or 2 tracks
10. direkt lay-up: option
11. standard – boxes for the strings
12. with PLC and PC, integrated control with touch panel with latest software
13. fault diagnosis via modem and via internet
14. system built to international safety regulations and CE
15. prepared for up to 8“ cells
16. up to 3 busbars per cell
17. technical supplied in hard & soft copy
18. documentation in English and German
02. third ribbon
03. stretching device
04. execute load facility (up to 1500 cells)
05. 180 degree turn unit
06. bend between cells
07. string vision system
08. robot lay-up (Kuka or JvG)
09. robot busing (Kuka or JvG)
10. six pieces of fluxer (Piezzo)
11. inline flash feature
12. string centering
13. double stringer extension
14. quad stringer extensions
The ultimate solution for 3.000 cells per hour (quad version)
The GT-Stringer assembles cells up to 8“
The well-tested infared soldering process guarantees best precision soldering of solar cells within a stable, monitored process window. Cells are handled with sensitive care and through profiled temperature curves and time curves, stress is reduced to a minimum.
The solder control unit determines and monitores all processes. All datas are displayed and automatically logged in an internal data base to be used e.g. for statistics an quality purposes. Our software PV Control has interface to our stringer and stores all important datas in our SQL data base.
01. cells per string: up to 12 pieces at a 6“ cell size;
02. between cells: range:1,5 to 50 mm (0,06“ to 1,9“)
03. string length: standard 2 meters, endless possible; as option
04. loading magazines: 7 pieces in standard version; bigger 7 pieces possible; option
01. vision control after soldering
02. vision control in lay-up
03. additional more magazines
04. double stringer
05. quad stringer
06. automated layup; robot layup; quad layup (robots)
07. three busbars (3BB cells) - ask for your special demand
Solar cell characteristics:
01. cell dimension square or semi square: up to 210 x 210 mm +/- 0,5 mm
02. cell thickness: max. 300 μm; min. 120 μm
03. metal alignment to cell: +/- 120 μm
04. flatness: +/- 1mm
05. material: poly or mono-crystalline silicon
06. type of contact: front & rear side connecting
07. ribbons: typical 25 μm / 20 μm
08. busbars: 2 busbars is standard, 3 busbars: option
This tested infrared soldering process from top and bottom guarantees best results and less broken cells.
The patented pre-heating- and downheating unit makes it possible to solder similar to a „reflow“ solder process. The process is very broad and stable. All parameters are stored in our internal data base. Temperature is controlled with the control unit/PC very accurately, reducing the cell stress to an absolute minimum. While the cells are heated up with a controlled profile, soldering temperature is transferred to the cell, only the solder points achieving reliable solder joints.
The integrated pre-heating of the cells makes the process much more stabile, because we only need a solder peak at the solder points. Special lamps enable a stress free solderding (patent is pending).
Controlled heating cooling after the soldering makes sure that the soldered ribbons do not shrink too fast and do not stress the cells too much.
So we can even solder very thin cells. With the special ribbon solder treatment (stretching) the stress is reduced to an absolute minimum with our patented solder solution. Another patent for the stress free soldering is pending. This method was developed with ATN, Dr. Niemeier, a well known solder specialist. Our stringer implements also this patent solutions.
Another important feature is our integrated ribbon stretch unit. So every ribbon can be used (even bended ribbons).
You are interested in our machine?
Please contact us via the form, per email or phone +49(0)9179-9460-680 - Mr. Robert Schwab.